FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

New HD Motion elements

New HD Motion elements

Offline - Premiere Member
Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 am Post
Haven't tried them out yet, but I love the concept of the new HD Motion elements just posted. I'm always looking for something like that and have done less than a fair job trying to create my own. :( Thanks, guys!!
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: New HD Motion elements

Offline - Super Moderator
Profile  WWW 
Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 am Post
Thanks Jayell :)

For those of you that have not seen the new products yet...

HD Motion Elements (NEW!)

Motion Elements* are video clips that can be used to make custom; Titles, Motion Backgrounds and Transitions. They can be combined with other Motion Elements or your home video as the Motion Elements all have Transparent Backgrounds. Motion Elements consist of many different objects and shapes such as; Hearts, Footballs, Basketballs, Holiday items, Abstract shapes, Crosses and many others. Most of the Motion Elements rotate and have a very professional, high quality 3D look. With the ability to combine the Motion Elements, the number of Motion Backgrounds that can be created BY YOU are endless. Motion Elements can be used with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro and many other video editing products.

Have fun with them!

We have added a whole new product that should be lots of fun. There will be 100's of Motion Elements coming to the products section.
http://muvipix.com/products.php?subcat_id=56

Offline - Super Contributor
Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am Post
Yes, they are pretty cool. :)

Offline - Moderator
Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 am Post
Very exciting! I already have a few ideas. Love the clouds, confetti, jetliner...just to name a few. The elements can be colorized and slowed down. Looks like their are some new tuts too. Chuck, Ron, & Steve have been busy!

Offline - Premiere Member
Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:35 pm Post
momoffduty wrote
Chuck, Ron, & Steve have been busy!

Boy, it's about time they did something around here! :lol: :lol:
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic