FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

Hoping to Learn HD

Hoping to Learn HD

Offline - New User
Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:32 am Post
I've made several NTSC DV Standard 4:3 Still picture and music slide shows. Pictures are brought into the project at 1000 x 750 > I save the project to may computer as an mpeg then open DVD Architect Studio and Create my DVD. This is working very well but now I think it is time to move slowly into HD. I use Adobe Premiere Elements 10 and have a blue ray burner. What are the steps when I open my project to when I share as an mpeg for DVD Architect. I tried one this evening and failed.
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Hoping to Learn HD

Offline - Super Moderator
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 am Post
First, with high-def you can use photos more like 2000x1500 pixels in size. And I'm sure you'll be much happier with the results!

Set up your Premiere Elements project for Full AVCHD 1920x1080.

Then, when it comes time to output your video for DVD Architect, use Share/Computer/MPEG with the preset for MPEG2 1920x1080 30 (or MPEG2 1920x1080 25 for a PAL project). And of course make sure your DVD Architect project properties are set to BluRay disc.

black video

Offline - New User
Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 pm Post
Would like to make a black video clip that has a gradient like feature. How do you make something like that?

Re: Hoping to Learn HD

Offline - Super Moderator
Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm Post
I would create this graphic in Photoshop Elements and safe it as a 2000x1500 PSD file, then import that into my Premiere Elements project.
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic