FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]

Christmas in the Park

Christmas in the Park

Offline - Moderator
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:48 pm Post
For over 44 years, this annual Christmas tradition takes place in Downtown San José at the Plaza de Cesar Chavez.

The lens cover are an issue but I guess I am paranoid about scratching the lens. Either way I hope it brings you the Christmas Spirit.

Sidd
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Christmas in the Park

Offline - Super Contributor
Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:33 am Post
Very nicely done Sidd.

Offline - Moderator
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 pm Post
Very nicely done Sidd.

Thank you TreeTops. Christmas in the Park is a cool little display that attracts tons of folks. They also have an outdoor ice skating rink I am gonna try and check out.

Sidd

Offline - Moderator
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 am Post
Cool effect in the tunnel at 1:42. The wide angle added spice. Very nice filming throughout. Nice and steady. The park want the video as a promotional video.

Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:10 am Post
"The park want(s) the video as a promotional video." Sidd...Why don't you contact the organizers of that park display and ask them if they could use your professional video of their event. Maybe they will even offer to pay you for the right to use it.

Offline - Moderator
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:06 pm Post
Cool effect in the tunnel at 1:42. The wide angle added spice. Very nice filming throughout. Nice and steady. The park want the video as a promotional video.

Thanks Mom. I try to use the wide angle as an effect (not to every-ones liking), but is helps capture the bigness of the scene, Insta360 has "Flowstate" which does a great job of keeping things super smooth. The effect at 1:42 is called "tiny planet" which I did as a transition.

"The park want(s) the video as a promotional video." Sidd...Why don't you contact the organizers of that park display and ask them if they could use your professional video of their event

Mom & TreeTop great idea. I just sent them an e-mail with a link to the video free of charge. The exposure would do better than any payment and might lead to additional videos.

Thanks again for watching and a Merry Christmas to all.

Sidd

Offline - Moderator
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:36 pm Post
One again thanks Muvipix community for the great advice. Shared a link with the managing director and received this reply:

We love your video! It’s exactly what we’ve been needing to explain to folks what Christmas in the Park is. We will definitely give you credit when we use it.

Cheers

Sidd

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:52 pm Post
sidd finch wrote
One again thanks Muvipix community for the great advice. Shared a link with the managing director and received this reply:

We love your video! It’s exactly what we’ve been needing to explain to folks what Christmas in the Park is. We will definitely give you credit when we use it.

Cheers

Sidd

Sidd, I've watched your video several times since you posted it and it's wonderful!! I'm so glad they loved it and will use it! CONGRATS!!!

Offline - Moderator
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:55 pm Post
Sidd, I've watched your video several times since you posted it and it's wonderful!! I'm so glad they loved it and will use it! CONGRATS!!!

Thank you for the kind words. Never occurred to me to send it but I am glad I did. Helps keep the creative juices flowing.

Sidd

Offline - Premiere Member
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:38 pm Post
That was great Sidd. Nice holiday spirit too.

Offline - Moderator
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:43 pm Post
Thanks Ed. It’s a cool little display in downtown. It’s looks better in the evening with all the lights but there are also huge crowds there too.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sidd
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic