Previous topic | Next topic
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

HitFilm 3 Express for free!

Re: HitFilm 3 Express for free!

Offline - Frequent Contributor
Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 pm Post
vkmast wrote

Certainly did vkmast ! After a little back and forth I think I was finally able to get it activated with the activation code you pointed me to. Greatly Appreciated ! Now to see if I can figure out what to do with it LOL

Thank You
Last post Reply with quote 

Offline - Premiere Member
Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:06 pm Post
I just downloaded and installed HitFilm Express 4, and it is working so far in Vegas Pro 14, build 201.

I didn't have to do anything to get a license other than post a comment on Google. That allowed me to download the software. After installation, I ran the program and was presented with the option to "Activate," "Get Free License," and something else. I clicked the Activate button and signed in to my HitFilm account, and that was it. I first tried clicking on "Get Free License," but that just took me to the download page. I lost the page for activating, so I had to go through the menu to get the Activate page again.

Offline - Frequent Contributor
Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 pm Post
RJ Johnson, How did you get HitFilm Express 4 to show up inside of Vegas Pro 14? I downloaded it and it just installs as a stand-alone program.

Offline - Premiere Member
Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:01 pm Post
MrGrunthunter wrote
RJ Johnson, How did you get HitFilm Express 4 to show up inside of Vegas Pro 14? I downloaded it and it just installs as a stand-alone program.

HitFilm does not show up with the other effects in the FX panel.

You right-click on the event on the timeline, then select HitFilm from the pop up menu.

After you have made edits with HitFilm, you Save and then Exit. You do not specify a filename. That is done behind the scenes. There will be two takes now on the timeline in Vegas. Take 1 is the original and Take 2 is the HitFilm version. You can press T to cycle through the takes. Shift-T goes in reverse.
Top Reply with quote 

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic