They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Cannot see bottom of option screen to click "Apply"

Talk about the Sony Vegas line of products.

Cannot see bottom of option screen to click "Apply"

Postby Aladdin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:39 am

Hi

I have just got started in using Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13. I am trying to set some default settings for the program using the "Options-Preferences" option. Here there are a number of tabs to choose from where one can make changes. The actual screen is quite large and runs to the very bottom of my monitor. The last thing I can see is "Default All" button - with no options allowing me to select "Apply". I can clearly see this is available looking at some YouTube videos, but I cannot access this button because it looks like my screen is too small. My Display Settings allow up to 1366x768 resolution - but no more.

Is there any way I can get the program to show that Apply button so that I can actually make changes to the default settings?

Thank you.
Aladdin
New User
New User

Re: Cannot see bottom of option screen to click "Apply"

Postby sidd finch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Welcome to muvipix.

If you have a windows machine, can you try to press and hold the control key while you use the scroll wheel on your mouse? This might help make the screen just a bit smaller so you can hit the apply button.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Aladdin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:31 am

Hi Sidd

Thanks for your response. I am using a laptop and don't have a mouse. I did try to click Control together with "scrolling" on the mouse pad but that didn't help.

My screen resolution is set to its maximum 1366x728. I cannot make the screen any smaller. I have attached a screenshot for anyone to see. Here you will see where the "preferences" screen cuts off and that I am unable to make this option screen any smaller to view the buttons below the very bottom where the folder is set. There should be an "apply" button and "ok" button to be able to select once one's choice is made. I cannot get there.

Thanks again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aladdin
New User
New User

Postby Dave McElderry » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 pm

I see you have the window maximized. Try the restore/maximize button and then resize/drag the window to get it to the size you need to get to the buttons.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby vkmast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

It seems Aladdin used his own magic lamp to find a solution. In case he doesn't come back, here's a quote: "They [NVIDIA] told me to start working with the Intel side of things and I eventually found a setting that decreased my font size and then got the entire screen on."
vkmast

Return to Vegas