They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Some Images Don't Appear After Bringing Slideshow into PRE

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 10.

Re: Some Images Don't Appear After Bringing Slideshow into P

Postby Johnny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:58 pm

But it sounds like Premiere Elements will not allow me to import those images due to the error that it listed, so even trying to import them individually would be a problem, wouldn't it?

Are you aware of any programs that work better for getting slideshows to folders and then making into DVD? It just seems to me like there are some sort of compatibility problems between Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. This really doesn't seem like it should have taken me so much time trying to resolve.

In any case, I appreciate your help, Bob, and that of others who tried to help resolve this problem.
Processor: i7-4790 Processor @3.6 GHz
24GB RAM
2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive
2GB AMD Radeon HD R9 270 Graphics
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit
Software: Photoshop Elements 13, Premiere Elements 13
Johnny
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:14 pm

The problem you are having is unusual. Generally, sending a slideshow to Premiere Elements from Organizer works well.

I would go ahead and try to import the missing photos into the project anyway. The problem may just be with the "send to Premiere Elements" process. In which case, you should be able to open your premiere elements project and import the photos and place them in the timeline manually. If there is an error doing that, the problem is with the photos.

You don't have to use the Organizer to create the slideshow, you could do everything within Premiere Elements. If you want to try another program to make slideshows, you may wish to look at ProShow. It's very good for producing slide shows and is used by a number of people here.
Bob

Postby Johnny » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 am

Thank you for your message, Bob.

I tried, from within PRE, to import one of the missing photos manually and it worked. Of course, the pan and zoom that I had created for it (as I had for the entire slideshow) is not there since that was created within Photoshop, nor are the transitions. I know that I can create transitions manually in PRE (don't know about pan and zoom), but there were 36 images that didn't show when I originally sent the slideshow from Photoshop Elements to PRE.
Processor: i7-4790 Processor @3.6 GHz
24GB RAM
2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive
2GB AMD Radeon HD R9 270 Graphics
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit
Software: Photoshop Elements 13, Premiere Elements 13
Johnny
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Previous

Return to PRE Version 10