They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Adobe Templates Are Gone

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 10.

Adobe Templates Are Gone

Postby wschumac » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

I just had a lengthy chat conversation with Adobe and they are transitioning to a program called REVEL. With that, the Photoshop Plus subscription is leaving and the Premiere Elements templates that are downloadable via Photoshop Plus are going away. This is according to the Tech's at Adobe.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks
Walt
wschumac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Adobe Templates Are Gone

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Yes, Adobe Revel is Adobe's cloud and replacement for photoshop.com.

Though I don't know how soon that will be or how much of a replacement it will be. Adoberevel.com is for photos only, I believe. So it's got no video display area, as photoshop.com did. But it could be Adobe just wants to get out of that business, since most people use Vimeo and YouTube.

There used to be a Plus account on photoshop.com that allowed you access to more tutorials and free downloads. Adobe said that many of these would eventually be available at no charge -- and that may well be the library of tutorials available from version 11.

But, again, I've no idea what the timetable is for photoshop.com or if it will even go away completely. It still looks alive and well to me.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Adobe Templates Are Gone

Postby wschumac » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Steve:

You are right it is still there, but there are no more templates after June 1st. I confirmed this with Adobe Technical Support. To "keep" what is there, you must download all of the templates into a "project of some sort", otherwise when June comes, it is all over with. They even indicated that a refund will happen depending on when you signed up.

Walt
wschumac
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to PRE Version 10