They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

plug-ins

Lots of discussion brewing on this awesome consumer video editing software. Would love to hear from experienced users.

plug-ins

Postby Bubby Grub » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi Guys,
I have been thinking about Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 16 for a while now, and think I will give it a go. I had once used the
program way way back, but found at that stage it was very unstable but from reading all you guys have said and I did see
something way back I think you did Gerlinde which was really great, and that has prompted me to give it another go, I must
admit back then I did really love it as an editing program it was just at that stage I found it so unstable.
To my real question, I have been doing some reading on the plug-ins, they have to go with it, can't invest in the whole lot all
though I would love to, is there any particular plug-ins if I was to buy would you recommend above any. Any thoughts greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance Bubby Grub :exc:
When all else fails, Hug your Teddy.
Bubby Grub
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: plug-ins

Postby Gerlinde » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi Bubby, I'm sorry I missed you post. If it is not too late... if you buy the Ultimate version you get a lot of plug-ins and other extras. I did not buy anything in addition.
I don't know if you are aware that there is already a newer version now > Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate. Here is the product page. You can get it right now for $99 instead of $139. You might be able to get it for the upgrade price, if you still have your old version.

Just realized you are in Aussi country, so no Cyber Monday deals for you :(

Here is the product page for Australia.
A) i7-3930K 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo), 32GB DDR3-1600, SSD 256GB, 2x1TB+2x2TB Seagate Barracuda (72krpm), Geforce GTX 550 Ti (1GB), Win10 Pro 64-bit
B) Sony Vaio i7-3632QM,12gb DDR3-1333MHz, GeForce® GT 640M LE (2GB), 750GB (7200rpm), Win10 Pro64-bit
Gerlinde

Re: plug-ins

Postby Bubby Grub » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks Gerlinde yep no Cyber Monday deals for us, will check the later version out. BG
When all else fails, Hug your Teddy.
Bubby Grub
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Avid Studio