FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

Orange Triangle in Corner

Orange Triangle in Corner

Offline - New User
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:40 pm Post
I have this orange triangle in the upper corner of an event on my timeline. Can anyone tell me what this means? I have several events constructed the same way (freeze frame attached to end of event) and none of them show this orange corner.

Attachment
orange-corner.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Orange Triangle in Corner

Offline - Super Moderator
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:55 pm Post
On an audio event, it indicates that some of that end of the clip has been trimmed off.

I don't see it on any of the trimmed video events on my timeline though, so I'm not sure why it appears on what looks like a Media Generator event.

On the other hand, I'm looking at Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 17. What program is your screen capture from?

Offline - New User
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:42 pm Post
I'm using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 17. I just noticed that there isn't a matching corner on the preceding event (see the screenshot). There must be something to that event? I'll keep looking.

Attachment
orange-corner-2.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

UPDATE Re: Orange Triangle in Corner

Offline - New User
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:00 pm Post
Maybe there was a little gap or something to do with the trimmed end? I dragged the right side event over just a bump and now everything looks and performs like the other events.

Thanks for all your help Steve! I look forward to picking up a copy of your book.

Offline - Super Moderator
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 am Post
Thanks for supporting out book and our site, Patrick!
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic