They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Can't get previous scene button to work in DVD Architect 4.5

A new addition to Muvipix, with support and discussion of Sony's DVD Architect Studio.

Can't get previous scene button to work in DVD Architect 4.5

Postby jgabler » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 pm

I have several media files that I have put into a DVD menu, so I am not using a single file with chapters in it. While I can get the next button to work by setting the media end action to go to the next file, there seems to be no option to set an action to enable the previous scene button to work. Consequently, when I press it, the same scene just restarts itself.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Joining all the files together and using a chapter list is not an option, as that will take DAYS to render!

Thanks.
jgabler
New User
New User

Re: Can't get previous scene button to work in DVD Architect 4.5

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 am

I'm not exactly clear what you're asking, j. I'm sorry.

But if you're asking about navigation between menus in DVD Architect, these next and previous buttons are generated automatically, depending on how your menus are structured in your Project Overview window.

In other words, in order for your previous button to work, there actually has to be a previous menu for it to link to.

Is this what you're asking about? Can you post a screenshot of your Project Overview structure?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to DVD Architect