FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio 13!

The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio 13!

Offline - Super Moderator
Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:53 am Post
We're thrilled to announce the release of "The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio 13."

You'll learn:
• How to get video from your tape-based, hard drive or even flash-based camcorder into your video project.
• How to build a timeline, and how to trim, split, arrange and composite the clips you add to it.
• How to edit in both Simple and Advanced editing modes.
• How to create amazing effects and animations.
• How to work with, edit and output anaglyphic 3D video and titles.
• How to use the new Proxy Editing features.
• How to use the Chroma Keyer effect to make a person look like he or she is in any real or imaginary location.
• How to upload your videos directly to YouTube and Facebook.
• How to prepare your videos for output as a DVD and BluRay disc.

For more information as well as some free Basic Training tutorials, see our product page.
http://muvipix.com/sms13.php
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Win a free Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio 13!

Offline - Premiere Member
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm Post
Add me to the draw please Steve
Bubby Grub

Offline - New User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:55 am Post
Thanks for this opportunity
I am in too.

Finger-crossed.. :-)

Roberto

Offline - Registered User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 pm Post
Count me IN!

Offline - New User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 pm Post
I would love a copy!
Martie

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:19 pm Post
Consider me tagged. Thanks for the opportunity.

Offline - New User
Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 pm Post
I'll join the list too please :fg:

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm Post
pick me :exc:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcHXgY0KKo[/youtube]

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:19 am Post
Congratulations, Buddy B!

You're our randomly-chosen winner!

I'll be contacting you by personal message to get your shipping information.

And thanks to you all for your interest in the book.

Re: The Muvipix.com Guide to Sony Movie Studio 13!

Offline - Site Admin
Profile  WWW 
Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 am Post
Congratz, BuddyB!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 am Post
Thanks!!! What a privilege for me. I'm in the process of doing my take on the book, and I cannot shout the praises high enough. Would have had had it sooner but have had some health issues and a setback or two in the process. I'm on my way back now. This place gets me so excited I am almost ludicrous, and the need to learn is the utmost. Thank you again Steve, you do brilliant work!

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 am Post
That's high praise, buddy! Thank you! And thanks for continuing to support Muvipix.com!

Offline - Moderator
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 am Post
Congratulations Buddy. Enjoy! :YY:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm Post
Thanks Dave, and here are my thoughts on the book:

I begin my thoughts with a question: Why doesn’t Sony contract Steve Grisetti to do their manuals? This should give you a clue as to where I’m going with this.

Most of us dig right in without even consulting the Help/Manual file. This only changes when we hit the proverbial brick wall; a shame to be sure. What you’ll be getting is 268 pages of to-the-point information on how to assemble your post production just the way you want it, as professional as you’re imagination dictates. For instance Chapter one is one, two, three in covering basics and it’s the closest thing to hand holding for the learner I’ve experienced. Every time I open the book I learn something new, or my memory is refreshed. This epistle is so loaded with information on How-To I will sometimes have a tendency to forget something previously learned, and “ Oh Boy Now” how it does come in handy for reference. This well-illustrated book, and the excellent Index will always point you in the right direction.

Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 is an excellent, top grade editing program to be sure, and in this humble user’s mind quite capable of the most professional work. There is a learning curve, and this is where Steve’s book comes in as a Bible for video editors and their needs. Beginning with chapter two “Katie bar the door” you are spoon fed the how-tos and what-fors of editing procedures, getting media into the project and then what to do and how to do it. You organize, prep your clips into events and dress them any way you see fit. Trimmer and Timeline are covered beautifully and provides you with basics of editing. The fancier abilities of Movie Studio 13 are then inserted, explaining titling, video effects, audio effects, customizing transitions, and the all-important Keyframing. That done you’re shown prepping your movie for DVD and BluRay, and making the movie itself.
I personally could write a book on Steve Grisetti’s book, but you don’t need/want that. You simply want to feel the necessity for the wealth of information in this great piece of literature. If it’s education you want, you got it! This is my guide to better editing and learning of basics and techniques for video editing in Movie Studio 13. I have two words for you, “Buy it!” Er..how about a third word, “Today.”

I could have written a great deal more, but I didn't want to make the review too extensive. I cannot say enough good about Steve's book. They may run me off, but I'm going to post the review at Sony and other places that cross my mind. =D>

`

Offline - Moderator
Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:23 pm Post
BuddyB wrote
I could have written a great deal more, but I didn't want to make the review too extensive. I cannot say enough good about Steve's book. They may run me off, but I'm going to post the review at Sony and other places that cross my mind. =D>
`

You can post a review of Steve's book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Muvipix-com-Guide ... s=grisetti
Top Reply with quote 

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic