FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]

Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0

Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0

Offline - Registered User
Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:38 pm Post
In program Sony DVD Architect 5.0 When I put a picture on the main background the background picture goes on and looks great on all pages. But later on the only I get black backgrounds on all menu pages. It also, is black on the television screen. I sure wish I could have a nice picture background on menu pages.
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0

Offline - Super Moderator
Profile  WWW 
Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 pm Post
Hi Richard,

Do you happen to have the background image on a removable drive or move it to another folder?

Offline - Moderator
Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 pm Post
Silly question, but did you save the project after you added the background photo?

Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:18 pm Post
I'm not quite sure by what you mean when you say the background picture "looks great on all pages" but later on you "get black backgrounds on all menu pages."

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 am Post
Usually I open the themes-file (Program Files (x86)\Sony\DVD Architect Studio 5.0\ Themes ) with 7-zip and change within that file the background. Save the theme under another name and after restarting you will finde the quasi-new theme at the usual place.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:43 pm Post
Chuck Engels wrote
Hi Richard,

Do you happen to have the background image on a removable drive or move it to another folder?

I did use a USB picture. I kind of thought that mite be the problem. I have tried a computer saved picture yet.

Offline - Moderator
Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:07 pm Post
Richardmotsch wrote
Chuck Engels wrote
Hi Richard,

I did use a USB picture. I kind of thought that mite be the problem. I have tried a computer saved picture yet.

That's it, for sure. When you use an image in a project and then move the image file or remove it from the system (as when disconnecting a USB flash drive), your project can no longer find the image you used. You might consider creating a folder somewhere on your computer specifically for files such as this so your project can always find them until you've completed and rendered it.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 pm Post
Chuck Engels wrote
Hi Richard,

I sure did put it on a flash drive. That was the reason it didn't work. When I saved the picture on the programs computer. And I pulled the picture out of computers explore, it worked fine. Thanks a bunch!!!

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 pm Post
Thanks for reporting back the good news, Richard!

Profile  WWW 
Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:58 am Post
:TU:

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:00 am Post
Richardmotsch wrote
Chuck Engels wrote
Hi Richard,

yep. Thanks. everything is great now!!
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic