They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Free High Quality PSD Graphics

A discussion area specific to the Photoshop Pro versions.

Re: Free High Quality PSD Graphics

Postby George Tyndall » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 am

Dave McElderry wrote:I came across this site while searching for some backgrounds. Most are not backgrounds, but they're unusual, very high quality, and have layers intact. Maybe some of us would have some applications for these. 77 pages and counting, but only a few on each page.

http://www.psdgraphics.com/

Dave, what is the procedure for downloading these?

:?:
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Dave McElderry » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 am

George Tyndall wrote:Dave, what is the procedure for downloading these? :?:

If you click on the "Download & Read" button it will take you to a second page. Once there scroll down to the link for PSD. For example, the one for the billboard is "White billboard PSD template" with an icon that looks like a white piece of paper with a green downpointing arrow on it. Others may not actually say PSD on the link, but rather are zip files containing the PSD. For example, the link for the Gold Namplate just says "Gold nameplate template."
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby George Tyndall » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 am

Jayell wrote:
John 'twosheds' McDonald wrote:Jayell, full Photoshop is just Photoshop Elements plus some other bits. :---) Well, not quite, but if you are used to PSE then the step up to PS isn't too great.

Nice try, John. I'm 8 hours into the first (17-hour) Lynda.com tutorial. The first 6 hours never even touched on editing a photograph. Yeah, it's just a touch more complex. :-8

Jayell,my sense is that the PS CS5 courses on lynda.com make the program appear more difficult than it is.

For the price of 3-4 months of lynda.com, you can join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) for a year and get immediate access to thousands of video tutorials that are very wll presented. In addition, NAPP membership entitles you to discounts at a variety of vendors.

http://www.photoshopuser.com/

Why Join NAPP?
NAPP is the smartest investment you can make when it comes to Photoshop training. No other resource on the web has the tutorials, news, reviews, discounts and professional community that NAPP does. Our tutorials come from the absolute best and most recognized names in the industry – top pros all willing to share the techniques they use to make a living. For less than $2 a week, you'll learn Photoshop, save money, and make invaluable industry connections

:hat:
HP h8-1360t Win7 Home Premium 64-bit/Intel i7-3770@3.40GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/LG BH10LS30 Blu-ray RW+SD DVD/CD RW+LightScribe/52" Samsung LCD HDTV (ancient 1080p)/PRE & PSE & ORGANIZER 2018/CS 5.1 & 5.5 (rare use) ::wav::
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Jayell » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

George Tyndall wrote:Jayell,my sense is that the PS CS5 courses on lynda.com make the program appear more difficult than it is.
For the price of 3-4 months of lynda.com, you can join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)

I'm sure that's true, George, although I do like getting into the nitty gritty .. then I can decide what features might be most useful for the way I work .. but I'll definately take a look at the NAPP. Thanks!
HP Envy Desktop 795-0040xt / Win 10 Home/ Intel Core i7-8700 / 32GB memory / NVidia GeForce GTS 1060 3G
Jayell
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby George Tyndall » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:37 am

Dave McElderry wrote:I came across this site while searching for some backgrounds. Most are not backgrounds, but they're unusual, very high quality, and have layers intact. Maybe some of us would have some applications for these. 77 pages and counting, but only a few on each page.

http://www.psdgraphics.com/

This one is too cute (converted from PSD to low-resolution JPG):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George Tyndall
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Photoshop