They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Photoshop Fun

A discussion area specific to the Photoshop Pro versions.

Re: Photoshop Fun

Postby momoffduty » Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Jayell, yes from scratch. When I was researching font, mast head, etc. I did run across a site that had templates. But, you know me...the long way. :lol:
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Jayell » Thu May 24, 2012 7:03 pm

momoffduty wrote: But, you know me...the long way. :lol:

Yes, but you can also personalize it better that way. I'm not as creative as you .. I seem to do better when I have something to start with.

My current Photoshop project is creating some generic greeting cards (which you can either print or email) so that when special occasions arise, I'm not scrambling to put something together at the last minute. The Photoshop templates come from a 'class' I took at Digital Scrapper's http://digitalscrapper.com/classes/ which provides an overlay to work from .. you can mix & match parts, colors, backgrounds .. or you can just wing it.

cards.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HP Envy Desktop 795-0040xt / Win 10 Home/ Intel Core i7-8700 / 32GB memory / NVidia GeForce GTS 1060 3G
Jayell
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby momoffduty » Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 am

Very nice Jayell! Good idea on making things ahead. When I have to scramble the ideas just don't flow. My creations were made back in Feb & Mar when I had time to play & learn even though the bdays/events were not until April & May. I have a movie poster ready to go for July. :)
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Previous

Return to Photoshop