They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The Spring 2007 muvipix Video Contest Winners!

A parking place for everything that relates to our contests and giveaways!

Postby Maxine370 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:34 pm

I'm honored to be a winner among such talented editors and filmmakers.

Congratulations to the other winners.

All the entries were great though very different in style.

Thanks to the muvipix staff for all the hard work running the contest.

I'm wondering if there is a way to see the comments that were made now that the contest is over.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Ron » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:15 pm

Maxine370 wrote:I'm wondering if there is a way to see the comments that were made now that the contest is over.

Good Point. Here are the original videos with the comments -

http://muvipix.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=133
Regards,
-Ron

Dell, Win10 Pro, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.4GhHz, 8GB ram. 64-bit
Ron
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby caryf » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am

All of your videos were great - bravo to all of you! I'm with Ron, that 3-d effect by Paul was awesome. How did he do that?!?!
Congrats to all,
Cary :)
caryf

Postby Spot » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:36 pm

More congrats to the deserved winners in this great competition! I would also like to congratulate the admin staff for running it all smoothly.

I know it's a cliche' but as with anything like this everyone who manages to put in an entry is a winner in my book, well done.

Of course the real benefits are for everyone: I certainly got some great ideas from many of the entries. Just remember:

"Imitation is the sincerest of flattery". :)

Cheers
Spot
Woof
Spot

Postby momoffduty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:45 pm

Congrats and I enjoyed all of the entries. Got some great ideas too!
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:55 pm

Sorry about the delay but the contest prizes will be going out tomorrow via the United States Postal Service. You should all receive your prizes in the next 7 - 10 days, even in Canada :)

I am also mailing out the All In One book to the two book winners also :)

Everyone that is getting a prize please be sure to let me know when it arrives, thanks.

The Amazon gift eCards to Paul and Chris have already been delivered, it's easier when you can email the prizes ;)

Best of luck to everyone in our future contests!
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

All In One book received today

Postby Cinde » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:07 pm

Chuck, Thank you so very much. I just wanted to let you know the All In One book arrived today. The autograph and note were a pleasant surprise. I am looking forward to some serious study very soon. :book:

Where else can one be a member of an online community and get free goodies just for reading posts? This in addition to all the sharing of information, advice, encouragement, contests, chat room, personal assistance with exceptionally confusing projects. Plus the complimentary free items, the ability to purchase individual items, and the greatest value... free access to everything in the products area with a paid annual subscription.

I remember well my first week visiting MuViPix... I was such a confused newbie. When other people had blown me off... y'all told me my problem was difficult and hard to deal with through online posts but if I really wanted to continue you would hang in there with me. And you all did exactly that!!!

It is because of this forum that I have grown from total air-head to having clients actually paying me to do something I really love to do. I just finished a genealogy video (beautiful pics from late 1800), currently working on a family reunion video, and this weekend will start a wedding video.

If I get this excited about doing a video from still photos, just wait till I move on to editing videos. If I sound proud, you bet I am, and I want to give credit where credit is due.... MuViPix is the Greatest!!!! :bounce:
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Maxine370 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:41 am

Thanks all. My bag arrived. Now if I can only find the time to pull myself away from the computer and join a gym I can put it to use.

Many thanks for the win and the bag.

:-D
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to muvipix Contests