They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Annoying "pulse" when fading in/out text

Discussions concerning Premiere Elements version 1 - 4.

Re: Annoying "pulse" when fading in/out text

Postby UKPal » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 am

Many thanks to Ron and RJ for confirming this problem and providing a 'fix'. The title 'pulsing' has been driving me nuts on a work video I've been producing. I've discovered this thread (and the one that brought me here) too late for that particular project but the info here is great for my future plans. :)
UKPal
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Stregga » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:09 am

RJ,

I gotta thank you cause I had the exact problem and was about to throw the PC right out the window. Reason set in and I just lived with it. Now that there's a work around, at least in future project I can correct the problem. Thank you for figuring this one out.
Gateway GM5664 Windows Vista Home Premium AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz, 1TB HDD (2 x 500GB) 3.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400XT (256MB OBM) Realtek HDSC Dual 19" Monitor Display
Stregga
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Stregga » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:21 am

RJ,

I've been playing around with AE and was going through one of Andrew Kramers tutorials for an effect I was practicing and came across a similar problem with the pulsing title in AE. I have been trying to duplicate the problem in PE and have been unable to. At any rate, the way he fixed it in AE was to change the spacial interpolation of the two keyframes that hold the 100% opacity level from bezier to linear. I know you were able to duplicate the problem, so I though I might just throw this out there to see if it is another possible solution to the pulse problem in PE. If you get a chance to test it, let me know if it worked or not.
Gateway GM5664 Windows Vista Home Premium AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz, 1TB HDD (2 x 500GB) 3.0GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2400XT (256MB OBM) Realtek HDSC Dual 19" Monitor Display
Stregga
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Previous

Return to Prior Versions