They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

What do you think about me so far

Feedback, problems or suggestions related to our entire website.

What do you think about me so far

Postby MGadAllah » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

I did not found a suitable forum in MuviPIX to post this topic except this place, but if it is not suitable feel free to place it at a better one.

Please I'd like to ask a question and I do not mean any personal issues but I mean the professional or attitude on the forum so far.

What do you think about me so far, about my way in the forum regarding attitude, and finally do you think that I am making any progress regarding the adobe?

One last thing ... honestly sometimes I feel that I am asking stupid questions, am I doing so or I am going beyond.

Your opinions guys are much appreciated.
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: What do you think about me so far

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Mohammed, on Muvipix there is no such thing as a stupid question. And it is a pleasure to have you as a contributor to our website and forum. :-D
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby MGadAllah » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks a lot :D
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby momoffduty » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

MGadAllah wrote:One last thing ... honestly sometimes I feel that I am asking stupid questions, am I doing so or I am going beyond.

Your questions are not stupid. We have members here that are from newbies, casual users to semi pro. Muvipix is a warm and welcoming place and when I was starting out a few years ago was (still am) very grateful for the help I received here. And I asked a ton of basic beginner questions. Since then there have been many tutorials added...a great resource.

With English not your first language, it is easy to follow what you are asking and if we don't understand then we will ask for more details. :)
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby MGadAllah » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks a lot.
Yes I've got a lot of information and help here indeed.
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm always amazed at the diversity of people who join our community at Muvipix, Mohamed. And it's even more exciting when they share personal stories of their lives and their parts of the world -- whether that area is in celebration, experiencing a natural disaster or, as in your case, experiencing tremendous political turmoil.

So thanks for joining our forum and for sharing so much about your life and work!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I think that every time someone asks a question there are 4 or 5 that wanted to ask the same thing but didn't.
We love it when people ask questions and in most cases the answers not only help the person that asked but many others as well :)
Glad to have you here Mohamed, keep up the good work :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby MGadAllah » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 am

Chuck Engels wrote:I think that every time someone asks a question there are 4 or 5 that wanted to ask the same thing but didn't.
Yes you are right about that.
Chuck Engels wrote:We love it when people ask questions and in most cases the answers not only help the person that asked but many others as well :)
Yes as it is for future references and I remember that I had a problem and posted a solution after a while in case someone else got the same issue.
Chuck Engels wrote:Glad to have you here Mohamed, keep up the good work :)
Really thanks a lot for the warm welcoming all the time.

Steve Grisetti wrote:I'm always amazed at the diversity of people who join our community at Muvipix, Mohamed.
Honestly I am honored to be here, as after the while I've spent here I can say for sure that your help equal money because when I see many paid products over the web compared to the help you are giving away here for free I can confirm that it does equal money, also the other thing that the time you spending here for helping us for free is something I can not express it exactly with the right word, but Thanks and I mean it my friends.
Steve Grisetti wrote:And it's even more exciting when they share personal stories of their lives and their parts of the world -- whether that area is in celebration, experiencing a natural disaster or, as in your case, experiencing tremendous political turmoil.
Thanks a lot.
Steve Grisetti wrote:So thanks for joining our forum and for sharing so much about your life and work!
Pleasure is all mine.
Just learning!
Mohamed GadAllah
MGadAllah
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby ridon127 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I used to ask lots of questions. I have been busy with life right now so there haven't been nearly as many. There are times I think my question is really stupid but I need an answer and since I don't have it-- I put it out here and someone answers almost immediately. Sometimes I have to ask the same thing several times before it sinks in.. so don't worry.. they haven't kicked me off for that ---yet..LOL I love this place!!! :-D
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 pm

We will never kick anyone out for asking questions, this is a place where people remember what it was like when they were first starting out :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to muvipix.com Suggestions