It's here! Yet another Muvipix.com Guide by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guide to Vegas Movie Studio 14 & DVD Architect
Not quite sure what our site has to offer?
Check out the
Muvipix Video Tour

The Muvipix Guides to Vegas Movie Studio 14 & DVD Architect

Feedback, problems or suggestions related to our entire website.

The Muvipix Guides to Vegas Movie Studio 14 & DVD Architect

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 am

We're happy to announce of two new books celebrating Magix's release of Vegas Movie Studio 14 and (bundled with the Platinum version) DVD Architect.

Our Guide to Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 shows you:
• How to get video from your tape-based, hard drive or flash-based camcorder into your video project.
• How to build a timeline, and how to trim, split, arrange and composite the clips you add to it.
• How to use the cool, new Multicam Editor to create a professional cut of an event from several video sources.
• How to create amazing effects and animations.
• How to work with, edit and output 3D video and titles.
• How to use the Chroma Keyer effect to make a person look like he or she is in any real or imaginary location.
• How to upload your videos directly to Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook.
• How to prepare your videos for output as DVDs and BluRay discs.

Our Guide to DVD Architect shows you:
• How to build a DVD or BluRay disc from your video and media clips
• How to personalize your disc menus with custom graphics and backgrounds
• How to bring your disc menus to life with animation and music
• How to build complex menu structures so that you can include alternate takes, outtakes and bonus features
• How to add subtitles and multi-language audio tracks
• How to create custom buttons and button highlights
• How to create your own disc menu themes

For more information on our books as well as free tutorials and demonstrations of some of these programs' newest features, see our promo page at http://Muvipix.com/vms14.php
3.4 ghz i7-4770 running Windows 10 64-bit with 12 gigs RAM; three internal 500 gig SATA drives. Also iMac 2.6 ghz dual-core, 4 gigs of RAM, running OSX El Capitan and Boot Camp Windows 10 64-bit.
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: The Muvipix Guides to Vegas Movie Studio 14 & DVD Archit

Postby vkmast » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:06 am

Come on guys and gals, there is still time to tag on to this (9 hours at the time of writing). Magix have promised an update soon to fix several of the known issues, so the new version may be even more welcome to those who did not like the experiments with v.13.

Unfortunately even with my 23 inch monitor, my eyes cannot get to grips with the new modern darker interface and many of the new buttons, so I myself may need to wait for v.14.5 or 15 to upgrade from v.13. As I like to keep up with the progress Magix is trying to make with the Vegas line though, I just ordered the VMSP 14 book (for import duty and taxes reasons) from amazon.de.
vkmast

Postby BevQP » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:20 am

Please count me in to register an interest for the Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum book.
I downloaded and paid for the version 13 Platinum after receiving an email from Magix in February and so received the version 14 free. This also included DVD Architect 7. Is this the book version that comes with the paid-for book version 14 of Movie Studio, written by Steve?
BevQP
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Looks like you're our winner by default, Bev!

I'll contact you directly soon so we can arrange delivery of the book.

Thanks, all!
3.4 ghz i7-4770 running Windows 10 64-bit with 12 gigs RAM; three internal 500 gig SATA drives. Also iMac 2.6 ghz dual-core, 4 gigs of RAM, running OSX El Capitan and Boot Camp Windows 10 64-bit.
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to muvipix.com Suggestions