We're proud to announce the release of our latest Muvipix.com Guide, "Cool Tricks & Hot Tips for Adobe Premiere Elements 14"; step-by-step, illustrated instructions for creating 50 of our most requested special effects.
From simple tricks, like adding an echo effect to your audio, to advanced tricks, like making a person appear to fly over a city skyline, you’ll learn:
• How to create custom pan & zoom effects for your slideshows.
• How to create a cool “time warp” video effect.
• How to layer your photos to make them look three-dimensional.
• How to dissolve from a modern-looking video into a ragged, old movie effect.
• How to blur a face, as they do on the TV show “COPS”.
• How to make a person appear to fly.
• How to use “keying” effects to make a person appear to confront his identical twin.
• How to create non-square graphics for your videos.
• How to draw an animated line across a map.
• How to create cool, custom transitions.
• How to create cool titling effects, like Star Wars-style rolling titles.
• How to use split-screen techniques and video grid effects to create the “Brady Bunch” effect.
For more information on the book as well as examples of the effects you can create and free tutorials, see our book promo page at http://Muvipix.com/cooltricks14.php