They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

lost video import via ADS, mic volume

Specific to Premiere Elements Version 7.

lost video import via ADS, mic volume

Postby 357 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I posted some time ago about two problems I was having. I was losing imported video into PE7 via ADS converter and ruining my project. I usually import movies from the TV for the grandkids. I bought a video amplifier to amplify the Roku signal for my RCA wired home and I believe that the amplifier (CE electronics, Amazon AV700) will boost the signal over my 30' RCA cables for my ADS converter. I was also having low volume mic problems on my Dell with a Soundblaster card. I used the mic through the front panel connection (1/8 jack) and in PE 7 the volume was too low. I ordered a Logitech usb mic and that solved that problem. Just for your information.

Re: lost video import via ADS, mic volume

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 am

Good to hear that you got it sorted out and it is always good to hear solutions that may help others who may be having similar problems. :-D
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Return to PRE Version 7