They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Two Adobe CC??

Premiere Pro discussions.

Two Adobe CC??

Postby mark hansen » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:11 pm

I have Photoshop CC (Bridge CC, Lightroom CC) and use it all of the time. I don't edit video as much now so I didn't get Premier Pro.

My son now has a drone business where he will be taking video of houses, properties etc. My son got Premier Pro CC and the rest of the stuff because I have experience with it on an older version. He wants to pay me to help him with editing and wants me to load the CC he bought. He updated my PC with additional memory (yea!)

Question; Can have two Creative Clouds on my PC.. one for me and my copy of Ps, Br and Lr and one for his copy of Pr Pro and all of the other stuff?

Mark
mark hansen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Two Adobe CC??

Postby Chuck Engels » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

That's a good question Mark. I would assume you could log in and out of the creative cloud app but it seems crazy to have two subscriptions. The subscription can be used on two computers legally so why not just share the expense or he can pay for the subscription and as a benefit you get to use it for your personal stuff too :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby mark hansen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Thanks Chuck!

I already had my Ps ($10/mo) and he needed everything. He got the idea that we both can't be in it at the same time. Is that true? if not, I guess you are right, if so, I don't want him to get in the way of my photo editing.

Thanks for increasing my piece of mind.
mark hansen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Peru » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 pm

mark hansen wrote:Thanks Chuck!

He got the idea that we both can't be in it at the same time. Is that true?

It is possible, but using it on two computers at the same time, whether by a single person or two people, violates the terms of the license.
Peru

Postby mark hansen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 pm

Thanks Peru, we will keep an eye out for that. I see I'll be switching back and forth with my Ps CC.
mark hansen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to Premiere Pro