They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Epson Stylus Photo printer problem

Talk about computer software/hardware problems, related to digital video or otherwise.

Epson Stylus Photo printer problem

Postby Cinde » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:41 pm

I read on other posts that Bob and Chuck use the Epson Stylus Photo R220. I'm using R260.

I am trying to print on 4 x 6 glossy photo paper. As the paper moves from the paper tray at the back of the printer to the finished print tray at the front of the printer I can hear a stalling sound of less than 1 second each at least 5 different times. When I look at the finished print, there are 5 very light black/gray horizontal lines spaced approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches apart on the finished print. It does the same on 8 1/2 x 11 but with more stalling sounds and more horizontal lines. It did the same with the cartridges that came with the printer and the new full ones that I installed today.

I was able to print inserts with no problem for the DVD jewel box a few days ago. I noticed this problem only today.

I have gone through the troubleshooting guide and did not find an answer. I sent off an e-mail to Epson but haven't gotten a reply yet.

The R260 does an excellent job with no problems when printing a DVD face.
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Computer Issues