They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Just a message to say "Thank You"

Tell us what you think. Talk about your experiences with muvipix.com here. Our goal is to be one of the best communities on the net and we think that your feedback is probably the most crucial aspect in achieving that goal !

Just a message to say "Thank You"

Postby munickster » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 pm

I finished my wife's 50th Valentine's Day birthday video, and I wanted to tell everyone here thanks for your part in it. From critiques to tips, troubleshooting help, and moral support, you did it all. One thing that most impresses me about this forum is the responsiveness of the answers, but never so much as when the DVD tray opened up after the final burn 22 minutes before we were planning to leave for birthday & valentines dinner. I never would have finished without all of the quick help during the previous few days.

So, thank you again. I hope I can return that favor as time goes on.

Oh, and she was completely surprised and absolutely thrilled with the result. The first thing she wanted after we finished watching it was instructions on how to turn on all of the bits and pieces so she could watch it again when she wanted. High praise indeed.

Dick
munickster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Just a message to say "Thank You"

Postby Bobby » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm

We are a great community here. I did a 60th birthday video for my wife with similar results. We appreciate your comments.

Re: "bits and pieces" do you mean the DVD player, etc.? If so, get a Logitech Harmony remote. Best money I ever spent. Now my wife can run the "system" with one button - she loves it and I have achieved peace.
Bobby (Bob Seidel)
Bobby
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I second what Bob says. Everything that happens at Muvipix is a two-way street. There are no only givers or only takers.

We are a great community because of the presence and support of everyone. Even by merely asking a question you could be helping someone else.

Glad to have you here, Dick.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Always love hearing those comments Dick, it means a lot to all of us.
We thank you for coming here, when you need help, to share with someone else, or just to add a comment or a kind word.
So thanks to you too :)

And to all of the great members of the Muvipix Community - THANK YOU =D>
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Bill Hunt » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Excellent news and deserved praise for the "Community."

As has been stated, forums like this are definitely a two-way street. I do not think that I've replied to a thread, where I did not learn something along the way. I always get back more than I can possibly give.

Congratulations on creating something that was meaningful to you, and to your wife! Does not get much better than that.

Hunt
Bill Hunt
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Testimonials / Comments