They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Just want to say thanks...

Tell us what you think. Talk about your experiences with muvipix.com here. Our goal is to be one of the best communities on the net and we think that your feedback is probably the most crucial aspect in achieving that goal !

Just want to say thanks...

Postby Cinde » Thu May 17, 2007 12:33 am

It's been awhile since I have posted. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys and gals who have helped me so much the last few months. My 2 greatest resources in getting this new business off the ground have been Steve and Chuck’s book “Premier Elements 2 In A Snap” and this forum. After doing several freebies to learn the basics and to build my portfolio, I sold my first work a couple of weeks ago.

I read the boards daily and have a lot of bookmarks to refer back when I get to the point that I am ready to move beyond the very basics of videos using still photos and audio. Right now the basics are all I need to do the memorial videos.

I have downloaded many of the things from the members’ only area, as well as having viewed most of the gallery videos.

Ron, the music is fantastic. If I didn't know better I would think you had me in mind when you were doing quite a few of your originals especially the loops. Chuck and Steve, your tutorials, tips and tricks are just the things I need to help me over some of those stumbling blocks. They go hand in hand with “In A Snap”. Beth, I think I have the template figured out at last.

To all the rest of the members... a big thanks to y'all also. I’m sure I am not the only one who quietly reads the boards on a regular basis and is gaining valuable knowledge from your questions, answers and tips.

To those of you who are reading this but haven’t signed on as members (either a paid membership or as a member of the free forum) if Muvipix is helping you also, why not jump on board?
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Fri May 18, 2007 7:53 pm

Great testimonial, Cinde! Glad to have you aboard!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby ridon127 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:48 pm

I guess I can put in my 2 cents worth, also... I hung out here awhile and posted several questions, checked out all the forums, and the "freebies." I wasn't real sure at first that I would use all the goodies here so I didn't join. But then I felt guilty because I was asking alot of questions so I joined.. Best thing I have ever done. I think the answers to my questions alone were worth what I paid. I had done a couple of slideshows. That's all they were--pictures and some good music. I have watched the incredible work displayed here and have learned more than I ever thought possible.

I don't know how Steve, Chuck, and Ron do all they do here and still maintain careers, family, other interest and most of all--sanity. My hats off to ya'll. All the others that contribute, you are awesome. Thank each and everyone for their time, talents and patience.

Like Cinde said, come on aboard.. You won't be sorry. There is also personal attention give to you to. These guys are the best. The best thing is, ask away---someone here will always help you achieve your goal.. Oh yeah--The PrEl 2 in a Snap is a must....Thanks for everything Muvipix crew...
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:44 pm

I think I'm going to cry...

Seriously, guys, this truly has been a labor of love for us. We're not expecting to get rich off of it, but we have already met many wonderful people and learned at least as much as we've taught.

Okay, Chuck is hoping to get rich off the project, but even that's more of a long-term goal.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Thanks Cinde and Donna for the very kind words. We really do enjoy helping people do the best they can do.

I would be very happy if I was able to do this full time, I have faith that maybe someday that will happen :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Testimonials / Comments