They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Tinkerbell Soundtrack

When music makes the video, discuss and recommend soundtracks for specific themes/subjects.

Tinkerbell Soundtrack

Postby ridon127 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm

I just downloaded some of these songs for my girls.. I think there are some that would be good for videos..
Go out and make it a great day. The choice is yours!
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Tinkerbell Soundtrack

Postby sidd finch » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:29 am

I love that CD....thumping down the highway with Tinkerbell at full blast making the rear view mirror shake....good times....

there was nothing listed or a link ????

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby ridon127 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 pm

sidd finch wrote:I love that CD....thumping down the highway with Tinkerbell at full blast making the rear view mirror shake....good times....

there was nothing listed or a link ????

Sidd

The link would be itunes.. :lol:
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby akcorcoran » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi there -

I just wanted to chime in that not only is the new Tinkerbell soundtrack good (for children), one of my *favorite* instrumental soundtracks is the 2003 Peter Pan Soundtrack (James Newton Howard). Link on Amazon is here: http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Pan/dp/B00011D190

I have daughters and I do a lot of montages of performance (dance, ballet, etc) and frequently use them for beautiful background music - Tinkerbell, Fairy Dance and Flying are favorites, but it is all amazing.

And, for anyone interested, Flying was the *amazing* song that Disney used in the background of their commercials for A Year of A Million Wishes (adults and children having their Disney Dreams come true) in 2007 - 2008. Amazing tune to put behind montage, especially because it can give you "moments" of impact in the movie.

Alexa

Here's just a link to Vimeo for just a snip of the ballet performance I did using the Peter Pan "Fairy Dance" song - The rest of the video is an hour - so here's just a little bit! :-)
http://www.vimeo.com/3005935

And, here's using Flying upon entering Disney World Magic Kingdom (again, just about 20 sec of an hour video)
http://www.vimeo.com/3005963

(I have no idea how to embed Vimeo clips - sorry for the links!)
akcorcoran
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby momoffduty » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks for the Tinkerbell suggestion Donna, will check that out. Alexa, the Flying song fits great with your Disney pics. Glad the suggestions are posted in the music section, easier to refer back when needed.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby ridon127 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 pm

One of the songs I am going to use is "fly to your heart" by Selena Gomez.

I have started the yearbook for 08=09 school year.. I used "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Sharp Dressed Man." So far so good. I always get hung up on a good thank you song. We have several posted but it's always a hard decision for that one...

I loved the Disney video.. Thanks for sharing.... :-D
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby akcorcoran » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks, Cheryl and Donna - I think pretty much anything Disney is pretty magical. I have some parents in my daughter's nursery school were "anti-Disney commercialization of the world" - I just think if they love it, why deny it?!

(The PrincessMania CD is also pretty popular around here - nice contemporary/pop twist on the classic favorite songs - I actually don't mind them when they're playing... all the time!)
http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Disneyma ... B001AUKUZY

I'd be nowhere without this music section. I'm longing for a website where I can enter an "event" or "activity" and songs will come up. You can only go so far by going to iTunes and entering the word "snow" - you get a lot of songs that won't work with little girls sledding (e.g. Snow Patrol?) So, I come here - but still looking for that perfect montage-music match in the sky! :lol:

Alexa
akcorcoran
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Music ~~ & Video