They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Freeplay Music launches new website

Talk about anything audio here. From video narration to podcasting, MP3s to MP4s - whatever your flavor, this is the place.

Freeplay Music launches new website

Postby Dave McElderry » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Freeplay Music launches new website:

http://freeplaymusic.com/

Freeplay Music raises the bar again in the production music industry with the launch of our brand new interactive website and the announcement that our entire 15,000 track music library will be free for use on YouTube!
Freeplay Music will provide a user experience like no other. As our expansive library continues to grow, we've updated several aspects to our site as well as added brand new features.

Our licensing process is now completely streamlined, made to be quicker and easier for all of our users. Our new tools will provide you everything you need to know when it comes to high quality music production.

We're now offering an exclusive agreement for composers and musicians who will receive a split of the publishing rights and will be able to see past uploads, bulk upload and more in your very own dashboard. For all our non-exclusive agreements, we've updated them so our composers will now have a cumulative threshold on their licenses.

We've also designed a video editor, as well as an updated rate card. The video tool allows you to upload your video onto our site and add our tracks to the video for instant upload onto YouTube. With free use of the music on YouTube, you'll be able to quickly build your profile with stunning edited pieces to share. Coming soon, is our "license assistant" which will help guide you through a set of questions to the correct license you are looking for.

We've been working hard on bringing this brand new Freeplay Music website to all of our users and hope that you all enjoy it!!!

Please feel free to give us your feed back on the new site or send in any questions/comments to contact@freeplaymusic.com.
Come check out the site for yourself!
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Re: Freeplay Music launches new website

Postby momoffduty » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Very interesting news, Dave. Maybe they came out with this since Vimeo has their music store and their enhancer. The way that works is you upload your video and enhance it with audio and add fades in/out, but it is basic. For personal projects there are free tracks and some for $1.99. Commercial stuff is $99 on up. The draw back is that your video file is edited in your editor and then upload the file adding the music after upload, so no timing stuff to the music. I prefer to download the file after paying the $1.99 or for free if it is a free file and then edit to the music in PrPro or AE.

Vimeo also has an enhancer for video effects which is like instagram for video. That has been accepted with mixed reviews. I think that is mostly for people who don't color correct or are using basic editors.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Re: Freeplay Music launches new website

Postby Dave McElderry » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

momoffduty wrote:... The draw back is that your video file is edited in your editor and then upload the file adding the music after upload, so no timing stuff to the music. I prefer to download the file after paying the $1.99 or for free if it is a free file and then edit to the music in PrPro or AE.

Oh, no doubt. That feature's definitely not for me. And my guess would be not for most people on Muvipix.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Return to Editing / Conversion / Formats