They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Autumn Menu within Encore?

Discussions on third party software for the final creation of DVD including Nero, Roxio, DVD Architect, Magix, Ulead, etc...

Autumn Menu within Encore?

Postby Briantho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 am

Is this the right section for finding out how I get the autumn_pal_w_mm_bg.mpg video to play in the autumn_pal_w_mm Main Menu within Encore on a Mac?

It's probably just a question of dragging it in somewhere but I can't for the life of me work out where. For the Main Menu, under the Properties tab, under Motion, for Video there is "Nothing" and for Audio there is the short audio file I created and dragged onto the Main Menu in my normal way. The audio works fine but maybe I shouldn't be Importing those sorts of audio files as an "Asset" but how else could I get them in?

Looking forward to some simple instructions, if possible. Thanks in advance.
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Autumn Menu within Encore?

Postby Briantho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 am

Got it! I was staring at the pick whip (?) symbol and then it dawned on me that all I had to do was to drag it across from the Video box at the right to the mpg over on the left of the screen - duh! That's a more logical way of getting my audios in too.
24" iMac. 17" MBP. FCPX and a little bit of Premiere Pro. Nine recent Panasonic HD camcorders. Many (but never enough) terabytes of external storage...
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I just love the self help topics :)
Glad you got it figured out Brian :TU:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Briantho » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:35 pm

It's amazing how often just writing it down goes a long way to solving it! ;-)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Briantho
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Return to DVD Authoring