They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

setting keystrokes

User discussion concerning all that's Photoshop Elements (all versions).

setting keystrokes

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:59 pm

In my ocd life, I have a copy of the original photo, the psd version and the modified jpg version of each photo I process. When I bring them into organizer and make the necessary tags, etc., I then take the 3 versions of each photo and stack them together. An earlier version had key strkes for doing this. I have version 8 and 11 and they don't have this option. To stack, I have to right click, select stack, and then click "stack selected photos". Since I do a lot of this, it becaomes wearisome. I have tried to figure out how to create my own keystoke for this, but can't figure it out. Does anybody know how? :ha:
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: setting keystrokes

Postby Gerlinde » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Clayton, I just checked my version 11 Organizer and I still see the shortcut for stacking photos ctrl+alt+s. Maybe I don't understand what you are looking for? Are you editing your pictures in Elements or are you using Photoshop? If you use Elements you can check the respective boxes in the Save dialogue and automatically save your edited photos as version set with the original.
A) i7-3930K 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo), 32GB DDR3-1600, SSD 256GB, 2x1TB+2x2TB Seagate Barracuda (72krpm), Geforce GTX 550 Ti (1GB), Win10 Pro 64-bit
B) Sony Vaio i7-3632QM,12gb DDR3-1333MHz, GeForce® GT 640M LE (2GB), 750GB (7200rpm), Win10 Pro64-bit
Gerlinde

Postby Clayton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 am

Okay, at first, I couldn't find it. If I look at edit/stack/stack selected photos I see the shortcut. What I was doing was selecting 3 photos, right clicking, selecting stack and then you see stack selected photos, butt.... it doesn't show the shortcut here. That is why I was missing it. Wonder why the shortcut is not shown there. Anyway thanks again so much :exc:
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Clayton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 pm

By the way gpecht, I edit in CS5 and then import to elements.
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Return to Photoshop Elements