They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

First Slideshow Post

Talk about slideshow creation, whether it's with Premiere and/or Photoshop Elements or a third party helper application.

Re: First Slideshow Post

Postby VernonRobinson » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:42 pm

kodebuster wrote:Interesting, went to the link, and the sys req's indicates it's for XP, no mention of Vista.

With all the hype around Vista, you'd think it was available under their new flagship OS.

Anyone know if a Vista version is available, or in the works...

Are you referring to PrEl or to ProShow? ProShow supports Vista. I have heard of some complaints with Vista but Adobe indicates that PrEl 4.0 supports Vista also. Could you clarify your question a bit? Thanks.

Regards,
-Vernon
VernonRobinson
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Sherry » Sun May 04, 2008 6:29 pm

I was reading this thread and was getting some interesting tips and just wanted to make sure I understood something before I start doing it in my shows. If I have a picture that is 2592x1944, I should resize it to 1000x750? I'm assuming this will not affect the quality of the picture on screen? I'm doing a project that some of you have helped with already that will be projected on really big screens. Should I still go ahead and resize to 1000x750 or keep it 2592x1944?
Sherry

Postby Wheat King » Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 pm

If your creating a project that is Standard Definition NTSC the resolution of the video is 720 x 480 (or 720 x 576 for PAL). So you will not see a difference in quality. I haven't experiment with High Def yet but if your producing for High Def you may want to bump it up.
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Creating Slideshows