They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Hello from DC

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Hello from DC

Postby AdobeAndrew » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi all,

My name is Andrew and I'm new to the forum but just wanted to introduce myself. I currently work for Adobe and hope to be a helpful resource for anyone who has questions about CS5, Photoshop and Premiere. Right now I'm focusing on CS Review, which is a collaboartive tool you can use to simplify the creative review process. Have any of you tried it? Look forward to hearing your thoughts or answering your questions!
AdobeAndrew
New User
New User

Re: Hello from DC

Postby Bobby » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Welcome Andrew!

I sincerely hope you are as you say you are, because we are a diverse and active community with lots of questions and suggestions that could be of real benefit to Adobe.

I haven't upgraded PS to CS5 yet (sometimes I skip a version, being only an amateur) and a fairly heavy user of PRE. I haven't bought PRE9 yet and am concerned that one function that is important to me has been dropped. Is that the kind of thing you can look into?

Thanks much and again welcome!
Bobby (Bob Seidel)
Bobby
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Great to have you aboard, Andrew! I'm sure you'll be answering as many questions as you'll be getting answered. That's what we all do here!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Bob » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome to Muvipix, Andrew!

You can never have too many knowledgeable helpful resources. Could you elaborate more on your background and experience with Photoshop and Premiere and the other creative suite products?

You didn't mention your interests in creating video. What type of video work do you do?
Bob

Postby AdobeAndrew » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

@Bobby,
Those are the types of things I could pass along. I'm currently working primarily with CS Live and CS Review. If you don't know what those are, you can read more about them here. Let me know if you have any questions.

@Bob,
I actually serve in a PR/Marketing role with Adobe but have used Photoshop for years and have messed around with Premiere. I grew up making skateboarding videos with friends and then moved into comedic shorts and skits, which I still do.
AdobeAndrew
New User
New User

Return to Introductions