They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Cinde

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Cinde

Postby Cinde » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:31 am

Hey y?all. I?m Cinde, married to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 married children who have given us 4 wonderful grandchildren. We live on a mountain in beautiful southeastern Kentucky with 5 dogs, 8 miniature goats, and 1 very bossy cat. I was forced into early medical retirement from an administrative position at a small private college. I do volunteer work with the DAV (Disabled American Veterans).

I recently attended an out-of-town funeral where I saw my first video memorial tribute. No one in my local area is doing them, and it would be an untapped market for me. I?d like to focus on another untapped market in my area, producing TV DVDs for people who do not use computers. While discussing it with friends I am already building a client list with pre-orders for my first productions. Those funds will help supplement the commitment I have made to help pay each of my grandchildren?s college expenses. The first one is now in his second semester.

Now that I?m determined to learn to do this, I?m like a kid who has been turned loose in a candy store. I?ve looked at several programs and it?s looking like Photoshop Elements 5 and Premier Elements 3 will be my first purchase. (I?m using the trial version now.) The memorial tributes could produce funds to buy even more video equipment and software to do even better things.

That?s what brings me to muvipix. Google has pointed to hundreds of Adobe sites, where I kept running into the names Chuck Engels and Steve Grisetti. So when I found that they are co- founders of muvipix, I immediately knew I had found the place for me!
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:43 am

Welcome, Cinde! We are happy to have you here in our group. There are many folks here that can teach you more than you might even want to know. You can get some great pointers from some of the semi-pros and professionals here.

Don't be afraid to ask all the questions you can think of, that is what we are all here for. 3 years ago I was the one doing the asking :wink:
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions