They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Ric

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

I live in St. Louis, MO. and have been married for 29 years and have 2 daughters 22 & 17. I been working with Photoshop & Elements for 1 1/2 year and love it. I started taking pictures and video of my youngest daughter playing select volleyball and High School games and turning those pictures and video in to a little 20 minute movie with music.

I showed it to a couple of parents that loved it and asking me to do there kids also. Now I do one for the whole team and have been for the past couple years.

Now I do a video for the Boys & Girls Volleyball team, Soccer team, and High School Swimming team. It gets hard to come up with different ideas from sport to sport to keep the video interesting for the parents and kids.

I have also done a couple of family videos for some close friends. I put a lot of time into my videos not because I'm slow and learning the program but because I want it to be perfect.

I'm always reading the Adobe Forum Q&A's trying to learn and that is way I joined muvipix. What I've been a member for a week now and Chucks Auditicy tutorial already help me, my setting were all wrong.
Keep up the good work and thanks to everyone that helped to put this website together.
Ric
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Welcome Ric, thanks for being part of the community. It has been great being able to get to know you a little in the Chat room.

Now I know what to work on after my Basketball theme, Soccer, Swimming and Volleyball :)
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions