They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Bob D

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Bob D

Postby Bob D » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Hello. I'm Bob Driscoll from the Chicago suburbs. I've been following the Adobe Premeire Elements forums ever since they got me over my "transcoding error" on my first project. The forum support has been the best for keeping me going on video projects.

I create maybe 3 or 4 project through the year. Mostly vacation or compilation projects for family at Christmast time. I've done a church project and plan on another for this year. My day job doesn't allow me to break into this as a business, although I would love to. Retirement is only 10 years away... :roll: Of course, who knows what video editing will be like then!

Looking forward to this being then Next Best Forum in the Known Universe!

Bob D
Bob D
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi Bob, thanks for all the help testing the site, we are happy to have you as one of our Moderators :)
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

ASP

Postby Cinde » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:44 am

Bob D, I just viewed your ASP video. I was intrigued by the bus on the map. It looks as if your destination was somewhere in my area. I think I recognized the rocks where the kids were walking between them, perhaps Breaks Park, Cumberland Gap, or Kingdom Come? The video is excellent and it looked as if the kids were having a lot of fun while doing a very worthwhile project. Thanks!
Cinde
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:46 am

Hi Cinde, I don't know if you found the forum clips at chuckengels.com or not but Bob and others have been sharing their videos for some time now. If you haven't seen these yet, have fun :)
http://www.chuckengels.com/PremierVideo/index.html
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Bob D » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:47 am

Hi Cindi, and welcome to muvipix! :hello2:

Thanks for the complement on the ASP video. It is a scaled down version. The complete project was 15 minutes long. The version in muvipix is there so my kids Aunts and Uncles can view it when the mail from my kids comes soliciting support for the 2007 trip!

The location of their trip in 2006 was Wolfe County, KY and they went to Natural Bridge State(?) Park. So some of the pictures are when they were at the park.

I hope your video ventures work out for you. I too have thought of doing some work for payment. I've done a couple, but only because they insisted on paying. I actually would like to pursue it like yourself, once I get closer to retirement, which everyday seems like a great idea! \:D/ But it is still 10 years away! :crybaby:

Bob D :hello2:
Bob D
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Introductions