They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Chuck Engels

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Chuck Engels

Postby Chuck Engels » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi, Great idea to start this Introduction section!

My name is Chuck Engels and I have been using Premiere Elements since version 1. I have been fortunate to be involved in beta testing for version 2 and 3 as well as Photoshop Elements 4 and 5.

I have co-authored a book with my friend Steve Grisetti, 'Premiere Elements 2 In A Snap', and had a large part in the publication of 'Photoshop Elements 4 And Premiere Elements 2 All In One', both by Sams Publishing and available on my website through Amazon.com

You can see my bio on the 'About' page as I am one of the founders of muvipix.com along with Steve Grisetti and Ron Hoskins. We started a couple years ago with chuckengels.com, added videoinasnap.com with Ed Mann and have now moved to the site you are currently at :)

It has been great fun and I have made some great friendships through the Adobe User 2 User forum. I hope you all enjoy this site and I hope we live up to your expectations.

All the best to you all and thank you for helping to make this a great place to visit :wink:

SPECS: 3.0ghz Intel P4 with Hyperthreading. 2 Internal 160gb SATA drives No RAID. ATI 128mb Video card, 2.5gb RAM Running all versions of Premiere Elements on the same machine. Pyro AV Link for analog capture.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Hey Chuck

Postby Maxine370 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:28 pm

Thanks again to you, Steve and Ron for this community. As you know I'm a big fan...you guys have helped me on so many occasions. Looking forward to the future of Muvipix.

I still think we need to plan some kind of retreat in the future. Big question is who would edit the weekend recap video.

Ps. never thanked you for setting everything straight with the summit. I would have been disappointed having gone and found they had little or no PrEl.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:00 pm

You are in New York, Ron is in Maine, Steve is in Milwaukee, I am In Georgia, Jamal is in Canada, Bob D is near Chicago and there are others spread all over the place, how about meeting in Cincinnati?

Just a wild suggestion.

We should have a huge conference in the next year or so. We could all pitch in and teach classes and stuff, it would be a lot of fun. Anybody interested in getting together somewhere? Maybe a couple different locations even, maybe a world tour :compress:
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Wheat King » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Just looked at flights between Ottawa and Cincinnati. not too bad about $400 round trip. Would be tough to leave the family for too long fortunatly we have family close by that is willing to help out. I've always wanted to do something like this.
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:52 pm

We might be able to do a couple of them. One in Chicago or Minneapolis. one on the east coast and one in the west somewhere.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Vera S » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:05 am

What about a workshop "places in europe" ...

Paul LS, what is your opinion :lol:
Vera S
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Paul LS » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:30 am

Yes Vera, we should have one this side of the pond. Our problem would not be trying to decide the city... but which country to hold it in. :lurk:
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Vera S » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:56 am

Yes, I agree... country should change each year.... \:D/
Vera S
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Doreen L. » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Gosh, if we were to have one in the US, let's bite the bullet and have it in Caribbean in February. We just were there a few weeks ago and I know all the Notherners would really, really, really appreciate it.

An it's a great place to do video (and get cheap booze for those who like a mixed beverage). :occasion5:

(wow, lots of emoticons added!)
Doreen L.
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Introductions