They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

cookie

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

cookie

Postby cookie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 pm

I'm a still photographer by trade (since 1966) and very much enjoy documenting living history events.

I'm being "forced" into video. Work just took possession of an AVID Xpress. I'm not very computer friendly which compounds the situation.

I got Premiere Elements 1 a couple of years ago when it came packaged with PSE3. And I got a Samsung SCD-103. I've got about 30 minutes through it now. Hopefully my home video will help me to understand the work video and vice-versa.

I'll be taking a couple of Photoshop classes that end mid-April and then I plan on making a serious attempt to learn video. In the meantime I'll look in on this forum. I found it by accident and am happy I did.

I've looked at a couple of other forums but don't understand a lot of what's being said. Hopefully I'll take some baby steps here, learn something, and maybe be able to help someone else in the future.
cookie
New User
New User

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:02 pm

We'll take as small a steps as you need, cookie.

Welcome aboard!

By the way, have you explored our products? In addition to the wealth of royalty-free media, there are video tutorials (taught by editing guru Chuck) and lots of Tips articles by yours truly. Many are free and the others are available for purchase one at a time or, for a small annual fee, you can have all the media files, tutorials, tips and tricks you want!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions