They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Angela in Phx

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

Angela in Phx

Postby Angela in Phx » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Just got done spending 3 hrs in my garden... after the 2nd hardest frost in 40 years. My small garden turned into a yard so I had to get it back in Premiere shape :lol:

I have been following that other forum for a couple years as well and have been only using Premiere I as I was holding out for Vista and a new computer; both of which I ordered on Friday, along with Premiere III already installed. I spent a bundle (almost $2k) for my hobby (and that's just the computer, nothing else). However, it is a very rewarding hobby. I had already been a crazy photographer and editing and printing out pictures or using Jasc etc but now, it's all turning my photos (and my family's photos) into video all the time, ha!

Thank you for your help and I look forward to being in the same class as many of you, now with Premiere III. I can't wait to add my first .vob file by just using "add media" as I was never able to get one converted. And I can't wait not to have use Reverse Dominance on every picture so that I can edit the picture that will be most worthy of tv viewing.

See you around and thanks again for your past help and muvipix.com!
Don't worry about things YOU cannot control.
Angela in Phx
New User
New User

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:18 pm

When there's frost in Phoenix, you can imagine what it's like in Wisconsin!

Welcome aboard, Angela. We look forward to seeing examples of your work!
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Chuck Engels » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Welcome Angela, sounds like you have a very nice piece of equipment there. Congratulations on the new computer, you are going to have a ball version 1 and version 3 are like night and day :-D
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Introductions