They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

PCH006 AKA Paul Hansen

A place to introduce and tell a little about yourself.

PCH006 AKA Paul Hansen

Postby pch006 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 pm

I am really pleased that I have found this group! You all are inspiring! About me... I was raised in Northern California. After High School, went to the Pasadena Playhouse. Both Dustin Hoffman and Gene Hackmen were in my class. (We don't stay in touch!) Spent some years on the road with touring Theatre companies. Then, more touring around the country as a folk singer, both as a solo performer and with groups. I guess the most notable one was "The Serendipity Singers" Settled in Los Angeles. Did some film and TV work... nothing I am particularly proud of. Belonged to a wonderful Theatre group where I was one of the few people I didn't recognize. Auditioned and got a position in a federally funded Theatre arts program administered by the City of L.A. eventually becoming first line supervisor aka artistic director of a puppet company. That lasted four and a half years and I loved it! I wrote the shows, I built the shows, I directed the shows and I performed in them. What more could you ask for? When the program ended, my company continued as a non-profit for another ten years until I developed a strange physical condition that was killing off the nerves in my legs until I could no longer perform. The company continued on for a couple more years with me on the sidelines and then lost steam and ended. After the doctors had given up on me, the illness just stopped of it's own accord, leaving a lot of damage in it's wake. I am still able to get around but, my tap dancing days are over! Since the end of the company, I've done a little voice over work, little bits of writing, did a series of children's videos among other things. Now, I am semi sorta retired. I would describe myself as unconditionally creative. If I get paid for it... Great! If I don't... Great! Two words that describe the meaning of life to me: Creativity and humor!
pch006
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: PCH006 AKA Paul Hansen

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:23 pm

What a wonderful introduction, Paul! It's great to have you aboard!

Our Muvipix community stretches around the world, and includes amateurs, industry professionals, hobbyists of incredible skill and creativity and lots of people who just come here to share ideas and offer a hand.

You've found a home here, Paul, where your work and friendship will always be appreciated!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Dave McElderry » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

...where I was one of the few people I didn't recognize.

:mlol: What a great line.

Quite a story Paul. Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.
Be yourself; everyone else is taken.

Asus X570-E motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz; 64GB DDR4; GeForce RTX 2060 6GB; 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
Dave McElderry

Postby pch006 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Thanks, gentlemen. It is nice to have a new cyber home!
pch006
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby momoffduty » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:50 am

pch006 wrote:unconditionally creative.

That should be in CAPs! Thanks for the introduction and like Steve says we do have wide range of members here, guess you could say an eclectic mix. :) I had a feeling that you had theatre background!
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Dave McElderry wrote:
...where I was one of the few people I didn't recognize.

:mlol: What a great line.

That line reminds me of the put down aimed at (I think) David Frost - he rose without trace.

Welcome to Muvipix, Paul. :wcm:
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Return to Introductions