FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]

Simplicity

Simplicity

Offline - Super Contributor
Profile  WWW 
Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm Post
Hello, everyone. I make hundreds of videos for young students. Much of my background is in educational psychology, and I have a big arsenal of techniques for enhancing learning. Now that I make video lessons instead of actually being with students, I've had to learn about video over the three years. But I mostly use fairly simple video techniques to keep the learning process less cluttered. When people are learning, tricks are not very important. People who are interested in content do not sense a lack of thrill. Still, I find that a solid understanding of the fundamentals of video production (and capture!) is terribly important.

Is this interesting to anyone?
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Simplicity

Offline - Super Moderator
Profile  WWW 
Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm Post
Hi Matthew,
Welcome to Muvipix :wcm:

I think you will find that most everyone here understand video production and capture very well.
Your uses of video sounds interesting, if you have something to share I'm sure we would all be very interested.

Offline - Premiere Member
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm Post
Matthew Max wrote
Is this interesting to anyone?

We all come at video editing from different angles, perspectives, etc., and knowing that can help folks help us better .. and sharing our backgrounds and interests is a way of just getting to know those in the community.

Offline - Moderator
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:33 am Post
Just wanted to say "Hello Matthew and welcome to Muvipix" :wcm:

Offline - Super Moderator
Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 am Post
Great to see you at Muvipix, Matthew!

I'm sure you'll find we've got a very helpful and very enthusiastic community here. Whatever it is you want to do, you'll likely find somebody here who's willing and able to help!

Welcome aboard!

Offline - Moderator
Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am Post
Welcome to Muvipix Matthew! A few members here make instructional videos. Roadsideron creates math videos and Ted creates paper card PS tuts.

:wcm:
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic