They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Moderators

Any updates to our site, contest information or noteworthy announcements will be posted here.

Moderators

Postby Chuck Engels » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:51 pm

As you may have noticed there are a couple of new Moderators on board, welcome!

The role of Moderator at muvipix.com is highly appreciated and we sincerely thank all of the Moderators for their efforts and the time that they put in helping others.

From the beginning we decided that the Moderator roles would change from time to time. The time is coming again where some of the existing Moderators will step down and other helpful members will take their place. This is nothing against any individual Moderator, just a desire to keep things growing and changing in a positive way.

At some point it would be great if all of the 'regulars' could be Moderators for some amount of time. If you are called upon to be a Moderator I hope you will look at it as an honor and I hope you will be able to answer the call :)

If you're time as Moderator expires please do not feel we do not appreciate what you have done because we definitely do. This does not mean that you will not be asked to be a Moderator again in the future.

All in all the Moderators are to make this a welcome place and to provide answers and help whenever possible, every one of you is highly regarded and appreciated for all you do, we thank you all very much!
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby happy2bapappy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 pm

I've always regarded moderators as Hogwarts Prefects from a 'certain' novel series, there to help, but not altogether required.

To be clear, I'm glad there are moderators, but the muvipix community at large is extremely generous, knowledgable, and forthcoming. :hello1:
happy2bapappy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Bob D » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:19 pm

Great! I haven't read the 7th book, and now you've spoiled the ending! :scratch: :compress: :shaking2: :>D
Bob D
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Gerry » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:16 am

There's more than 1 book??
Dell XPS 8500 desktop w/ Intel i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4ghz / 22 gigs RAM / Radeon HD7570 1g dedicated video memory/ PrEl 11 & 9 / Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 / After Effects CS4 / Olympus OM-D E-M5 DSLR (1080i HD video)

Time is money, life is change.
Gerry
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby happy2bapappy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:05 pm

ridiculous!
happy2bapappy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Announcements