They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

The Muvipix Guide to Photoshop/Premiere Elements 8!

Any updates to our site, contest information or noteworthy announcements will be posted here.

The Muvipix Guide to Photoshop/Premiere Elements 8!

Postby Steve Grisetti » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Announcing our new book, "The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 8!"

There’s no better way to enhance your digital photos and to make great-looking videos than with Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements — two feature-packed programs that work great together.

We'll show you how to use the tools in both of these amazing programs to create photos and videos that are as exciting to make as they are to view.

You’ll learn:
- How to correct color, erase blemishes and enhance your digital photos to make your good pictures look great!
- How to do cool Photoshop tricks.
- How to use selections, layers, effects and filters to take full advantage of Photoshop Elements’ powerful tool set.
- How to use features like the new Photomerge® Exposure and Recompose Tools to build an amazing picture.
- How to use themes, effects, transitions, titles and music in Premiere Elements to make your home videos look like Hollywood features!
- How to use the new Motion Tracking and “Smart” tools.
- How to use keyframing, Premiere Elements’ most versatile and powerful tool, to create motion paths and special effects.
- How to edit — and even create your own — custom DVD and BluRay disc menu templates.

Available now at the Muvipix Store.
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: The Muvipix Guide to Photoshop/Premiere Elements 8!

Postby Chuck Engels » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm

And you can get a free copy just by purchasing a Muvipix Premiere Subscription for just $5.85 per month :)

http://muvipix.com/subscribe.php
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Clayton » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Steve, why, at Amazon does it say after the title to your book, (Volume I)? :-8 Inquiring minds want to know if there will be a volume II :eek:
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Steve Grisetti » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

I wondered that too.

When I submit my books to Amazon, they always ask what volume it is and which version, etc. But this is the first time they've ever included it as part of the title.

Kind of makes it look like it's just part of a series though, doesn't it?
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Announcements