They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Raindrop gradient wipe demo

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Raindrop gradient wipe demo

Postby William Tranter » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:57 am

I've just uploaded a short clip from the titles of my latest holiday video, still in production. Couldn't find a gradient wipe or other transition which gave me exactly what I was looking for, so finished up making two in Photoshop Elements 3. I think they work, but I'd appreciate any comments. If someone would tell me how to upload them, I'd like to donate them to the rest of our Forum.
All the best,
Bill :razz:
William Tranter
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Steve Grisetti » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:31 am

These were created using the Gradient Wipe, Bill?

I like them. Interesting yet not bold enough to be distracting. Very nice!
HP Envy with 2.9/4.4 ghz i7-10700 and 16 gig of RAM running Windows 11 Pro
Steve Grisetti
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:16 am

Hello Bill. Nice effect. Also brought back memories for me - I stayed in Portloe a few years ago. Very pretty part of the world.

Knowing what awful weather we have had this summer I would have been tempted to find a 'heavy rain fall' sound effect and placed it as a background to your 'Here Comes Summer' theme song!!
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby William Tranter » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:57 am

Dear 'TwoSheds' -- It's just amazing how many people have visited such a little place as Portloe! While we were staying at Veryan, we had lunch in the restaurant of the hotel overlooking the tiny harbour - another couple had their sandwiches out on the balcony, but it was so cold and wet (we'd had heavy rain all morning) we stayed inside!
I have got several 'Heavy Rain' sound effects, so I may take up your idea.
Thanks, and if you're ever in the Midlands give us a call and you'd be very welcome to have a cup of tea with us. Just leave a message on this Forum in plenty of time, and we can get in touch.
All the best,
Bill
William Tranter
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Showcase