They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

"Bounce in" effect

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

"Bounce in" effect

Postby Kerrie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 pm

I am sure this has been covered before...I really like WheatKing's "bounce in" effect in his 10 title challenge. I played with the transform effect, but I didn't get the same effect. Can someone explain how to do it or guide me to a link/text that will help?

Thanks! Kerrie
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Wheat King » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi Kerrie,

I uploaded the preset into my gallery. You can download it and import it if you'd like.
http://www.muvipix.com/cpg/displayi ... p?pos=-164

When you look at the keyframe settings after you apply the preset (which uses the transform effect) to your clip or title your will see that there are keyframes for the motion and keyframes for the skew (I think). The motion keyframes are what brnig the title into the screen and stop. Once the stop occurs a new set of keyframes for the skew moving quickly left and right begins.

Hope that helps. Hopefully the abovve description will work for all three versions out there. I am using Version 3.

Jamal
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby hpharley90 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 pm

I used your preset with version 2 and it worked great Wheat.
Thanks
Richard

Dell XPS 8940-10th Gen i7-10700 processor (8-core,16M Cache. 2.9GHz)
48GB 3200MHz RAM Windows 10
hpharley90
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Kerrie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:12 pm

Thanks Jamal,

It took me a little while to figure this out. I have never imported a preset before (Chuck's tutorial was a great help...Thanks Chuck!)

It is a great effect. Thanks for sharing! I am sure I will be using this one in the future!

Kerrie
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 am

Chuck's tutorial was a great help...Thanks Chuck!

That's what we are here for Kerrie, glad we could all team up and give you a hand :)
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Wheat King » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Kerrie wrote:Thanks Jamal,

It took me a little while to figure this out. I have never imported a preset before (Chuck's tutorial was a great help...Thanks Chuck!)

It is a great effect. Thanks for sharing! I am sure I will be using this one in the future!

Kerrie

Your welcome Kerrie! AFter you add the preset to a clip you can modify the keyframes and customize it to your needs. You can save your modified version as a preset to be used over and over. Also don't forget to add a cool sound effect to really finish it off.
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Kerrie » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:38 pm

I am just thrilled with this program and what I can do! Finding this site that is dedicated to Premiere and the fantastic, knowledgable and creative people here is a double bonus!!

I am sure Jamal I will be bugging you more. I am working on a huge youth hockey project! I saw your hockey clips in the gallery! Outstanding!!

Thanks for your help! I learn so much each time I get on this site!

Kerrie
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Wheat King » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:34 pm

Kerrie wrote:I am sure Jamal I will be bugging you more. I am working on a huge youth hockey project! I saw your hockey clips in the gallery! Outstanding!!

Thanks for your help! I learn so much each time I get on this site!

Kerrie

Great Kerrie! Be happy to help :-D
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Showcase