They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Isaac's First Birthday

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Isaac's First Birthday

Postby Maxine370 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:41 pm

Okay, only two months shy of his second birthday i finally squeezed out enough time to get his first birthday video started.
I posted part 1 (part 2 to come)
http://www.muvipix.com/cpg/displayi ... p?pos=-716

and I'm looking for my forum friends to make any comments, criticisms and suggestions before I finish it up. Seriously, all comments are welcome.

It's funny I work on other people's stuff all the time (and get to a point I feel good about) but I have a hard time when it comes to doing my own and I'd like to make this one especially great.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Paul LS » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:23 am

Once again I am in awe. A fast paced well edited video that matched the fun being had at the party. The pace slowed a little at the end, but I needed that to catch my breath. A very professional piece IMHO.
Paul LS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby ed » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:26 am

Very nice.
ed
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Maxine370 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:37 am

Thanks a lot.

Actually I tried very hard to make it seems like it was a very exciting party since we were actually supposed to have an outside picnic party at Riverside Park (in NYC you actually have to get a permit to do that and I did).

I was disappointed :( it was raining (not that my 1 year old knew any different) thus the raindrops opening. I hope I can remember why I did that opening 25 years from now when I am watching this.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby Wheat King » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Beth Amazing job! A lot of really cool effects. :thumbleft:

I hope I can remember why I did that opening 25 years from now when I am watching this.

I can totally relate! I've wondered the same thing! I've started keeping a notebook of ideas as I get them. I try to jot down the whys as well because if I don't get to the effect right away I want to remember it.
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to Showcase