They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

How am I doing?

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

How am I doing?

Postby bbooks » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:35 am

Greetings. I am trying to get a very small home business off the ground. I am hoping to provide services of scanning and archiving photographs and making DVD creations like slideshows and the like. I'm in the process of creating some small demo projects the showcase my levels of service. I'm using Proshow Gold for basics projects and PE 3.0 for more complex projects. In my gallery "bbooks" I've posted a few of my projects: my deluxe variety. I'd appreciate the feedback about how I'm doing.
bbooks

Postby Maxine370 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:46 am

Sue,

I took a look. Very nice and professional looking. I would however, try to add a few more fancy effects among the shots just to break it up a bit.

I like the keyframed lens flare a lot...my husband says it's one of my signature effects. I also like to do what I call a screen line dance... photos move across the screen on a line (with a white border and drop shadow) over a colored or motion background. I also love the track matte effect and use it to have picture show up in windows, glasses, etc.

Just a few ideas.

Good Luck.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby bbooks » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:52 am

Beth. Thank you SO much for your comments. Do you have a project posted that shows your "line dance?" This project I kept purposefully fairly simple in transitions, since a lot of older folks would be viewing. Still, I understand your suggestion and appreciate the feedback. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide some suggestions!
bbooks

Postby rustysterling » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:11 pm

Very nice. I haven't been doing any projects like that but now you've given me ideas. Keep up the good work.
Abit IP35 Pro MoBo|Q6600 CPU GO 2.4Ghz|4x1G Corsair XMS2 PC2 6400 RAM|WD Raptor 150GB HDD|(2) Seagate 320GB RAID 0|LG Blu-Ray/DVD R/RW|Pioneer DVD/CD R/RW|Vision Tek HD2600 Pro 512Mb|Windows XP Pro SP2|PC P&C PSU 610 Silencer|Cooler Master 690 case
rustysterling
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Showcase