They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Wedding Video

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Thank you Beth

Postby jimfallis04 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:21 am

Hi Beth:

Thank you for the advice. I will try your idea for sure.

Thank you for all your support, this is an important project for me and I really do appreciate you and your talent.

Thank you

Jim
jimfallis04

Postby Video Girl » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm

Great job!! When is the wedding? I can't to hear how it goes over! You'll definitely have to come back and let us know.
SPECS: 3.2 GHz Pentium dual core, 2 GB RAM, 256 MB nVidia GeForce 7800 Video Card, 250 GB internal hard drive, 500 GB external HD,
Windows XP Media Center running Premiere Elements 2.0
Video Girl
New User
New User

Postby ridon127 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 am

That is amazing. I just did a video for a friend that is getting married today and I pray they don't find this sight. They will ask me for a refund..LOL Like everyone else, my eyes welled up. Beautiful. I just joined last night so this is really the first thing I have checked out. What program did you use? I have PE 2.0. Will it do that?
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Chuck Engels » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:18 am

Hi Donna, Everyone here is using one of the Premiere Elements versions mostly 2 and 3. Yes, you can do all of what Jim did with Premiere Elements :)

By the way, if you would like to see more of what you can do with Premiere Elements check out the forum member clips at http://www.chuckengels.com they were mostly done with version 1 and 2.
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxine370 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:20 am

Jim,

Saw part 2. Superb job!!!

I see you used the lens flare transisiton and it looks great. Also love what you did with the French memo board. It looks great with the scrapbook background and your bringing the pics up was flawless.

I am going to borrow your effect with the small picture over larger picture of the person only. Nice touch.

I must say I am not usually a fan of the Action Backs plugin transntions but you make them work.

One more suggestion...when a picture is vertical and therefore doesn't fill the screen, I don't like to see black so I either frame it (white border) and put it over a colored/motion background or use a washed out (image effects) enlarged image of the same pic with motion. Just a thought.

Overall, it's great.
PS...what's the song? It's so appropriate for the video.
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

New Video, needs lots of help!

Postby jimfallis04 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:22 pm

Hi everyone:

I just posted a new video for the wedding this summer.

http://www.muvipix.com/cpg/displayi ... p?pos=-695

The video section at the end does not work for me at all. I will re-film and try it again. Some of the transitions are still rough.

Please be brutal with your comments. I am not pleased at all with this video.

Thank you and have a great day!

Jim
jimfallis04

Postby Clayton » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi Jim, I am not qualified to criticize, since I am just learning, but Ihave a question. Was this all done with Premiere Elements?
Clayton
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Jayell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Jim, I think you did a wonderful job! The music was perfect. You've used some really interesting effects, making it fun to watch, without even knowing the players.

I didn't see the purpose of the three vertical 'bars' you brought in toward the ending. And I agree the video section at the end doesn't work somehow. I felt like it had a lot of punch throughout, but the ending just sort of fades away.

You may have a few things you'd like to 'adjust', but you should be pleased .. you've done some great work!
Jayell
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Wheat King » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Some great ideas in there Jim! I'll have to watch it again in order to make comments.
_| /-\ /\/\ /-\ |_
Wheat King
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Young Craig Video

Postby jimfallis04 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:12 pm

Hi Everyone:

I just posted a new video the wedding this summer.

All comments will be appreciated.

Thank you and have a great day!

Jim

http://www.muvipix.com/cpg/displayi ... p?pos=-776
jimfallis04

Postby Helen » Sun May 13, 2007 12:21 am

Hi Jim

Loved the new video heaps. It kept me entertained for the whole time. This is what I would like to achieve with my videos. Did it take you very long to put it all together and did you create some of the "cutouts/frames" in Photoshop Elements?

Loved It
Helen =D>
Helen
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby RJ Johnston » Sun May 13, 2007 1:08 am

Oh, wow. That was a major production. I liked the keyboard video for the background. G&R was great to listen too. I'm going to have to study that some more.
RJ Johnston
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby Maxine370 » Sun May 13, 2007 8:12 am

Jim, Looks really great. You've really got this stuff down. Did I detect some Proshow effect? Are you using that program or Premiere or both?

The piano is very cool. The only thing I would suggest is the whole video has a rocker, masculine feel except the first frame with the lilac background. I get that you tried to make it more masculine with the spinning wheels but I'd like to see more, maybe altering the color scheme with color replace or changing the hue.

Best, Beth
Happy Editing,

Beth
Maxine370
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby ridon127 » Sun May 13, 2007 3:30 pm

O.K. Jim, When and where are the tutorials on how to do this???? This is so amazing. Is that all done with Premiere Elements? You did a really great job.
Donna
ridon127
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby momoffduty » Sun May 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Wow! Great video, looked so smooth with the different transitions.
aka Cheryl
Intel i7 3770, Windows 7 Pro w/SP1, 64 bit, Intel 520 Series SSD, 32G RAM, 2 – 2T RAID, (1T external), GTX 550 Ti graphics
momoffduty

PreviousNext

Return to Showcase