They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

1st Resolution completed!

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: 1st Resolution completed!

Postby Kerrie » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Thanks for the kind comments Dave C., Chuck, Cheryl, Vera And Greg M..... I am so glad to be able to share this with my muvipix friends. I have a few mistakes that I want to fix, but at the time was just so glad to get it done in time! My brother was on my case about making it "too sappy" so, my goal was more upbeat music. The section I have devoted to my Grandma and my Grandpa was Ring of Fire, which was her favorite song and really went nice with all the beautiful photos of them. The other sections also have some video that came from the 40s! My Grandpa had an 8mm video cam back then and my dad just had them put on to DVD...what a treat to have some video of them as a young dating couple and some of their wedding!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to look at it and comment, I appreciate it! Kerrie :)
Kerrie

Dell Vostro Laptop; 2.2 GHz, core 2 duo, 2 gig ram, 2x160 gig 7200 rpm HDs
Kerrie
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: 1st Resolution completed!

Postby Ron Burkett » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Kerry,

What a nice tribute! All I can do is echo what has already been said by the others. You did an excellent job of showing a great life in a short time. Good job on the photos. I'm in the middle of a "family history" project myself at the moment and know how much work is involved in what you did. Thanks for sharing.

Ron
Dell XPS 410, 2.13 GHz, 2GB SDRAM, 256MB ATI Raedon X1300 Pro video card, Vista Home Premium, PE4
http://www.basecamp-1.com/ronsworld/
Ron Burkett

Previous

Return to Showcase