They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Come back to Glacier!

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: Come back to Glacier!

Postby sidd finch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 am

How could you forget the Ghost and Mr Chicken. Almost a whole Barney Fife-like movie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZ0XO4ly1g[/youtube]

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Chuck Engels » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Has been one of my all time favorites for decades :TU:
1. Thinkpad W530 Laptop, Core i7-3820QM Processor 8M Cache 3.70 GHz, 16 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M 2GB Memory.

2. Cybertron PC - Liquid Cooled AMD FX6300, 6 cores, 3.50ghz - 32GB DDR3 - MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4G, 4GB Video Ram, 1024 Cuda Cores.
Chuck Engels
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby videovillageidiot » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 pm

sidd finch wrote: Watching your video has inspired me to go find something fun to record and send out the plea to super Steve.

Sidd, I've seen your great bird, insect, and flower work and you always set it to such GRAND music. Got me wondering...does Steve (aka Barney) do opera? We'd all LOVE that! :exc:
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Opera.... Hummmm....Since it is summer we are in full jam making season. I might try to tempt Steve to lend his voice to a new opus with some organic jam from the fruit trees that we grow...... Ahhh Steve..... Ahemmm. And I better find something interesting to record too.

Sidd
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ..... Ferris Bueller
sidd finch

Postby Paz_Pazzaz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Those are wonderful! If Jeff and Lavonne don't come back after all that, maybe I'll go! Heck, everyone from Muvipix should go! Great job, Sherring and Steve! ::CLAP:
Whatever you do, don't set your coffee cup adjacent to your turps cup. :CS:
Paz_Pazzaz
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby videovillageidiot » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:13 am

Paz_Pazzaz wrote:Those are wonderful! If Jeff and Lavonne don't come back after all that, maybe I'll go! Heck, everyone from Muvipix should go! Great job, Sherring and Steve! ::CLAP:

Aww, thanks for that. I've been trying to get on to respond, but I've been dealing with stuff and headaches and such. First, I got stuck in "the archive" looking for a post you made long ago...FOUND IT!! But it took me about a week to get back on here...better late than never, right?

In a response to my Iceland thread back in 2013, you mentioned your son lived in BOZEMAN. So, YES! A Muvipix meetup in Montana would be perfect, right? Now let's convince our other members!!

MONTANA OR BUST!!!!! :exc: :exc:
videovillageidiot
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby sidd finch » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:36 am

Would Bozeman like all those city slickers with there new fangled 'lectronics devices traipsing through their town... lol

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby Paz_Pazzaz » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Aww, thanks for that. I've been trying to get on to respond, but I've been dealing with stuff and headaches and such.

You have headaches too, Sherrin? My most sincere condolences. Sounds like I had a migraine the same week you had your headache. Then I tried to get back to work too soon and it came back with a vengeance. About 3 days ago it eased up then Friday night I chipped off an edge of my farthest back, upper right molar. It jumped up and down and excited a new cavity I have on the backside of my right upper eye tooth. Spent yesterday mostly sleeping. (These things always happen on the weekend. )Today, Sunday, I can't sleep. My right side is visibly puffy from where my neck meets my shoulder up to my right eyebrow. I think my sinuses are infected too. At least on the right side. It's hayfever and cotton defoliant spraying season so I bleed from my left nostril every time I blow my nose. I've eaten some dry roasted peanuts to fill the molar cavity so the nerve is not exposed to air. I'm drinking my coffee through a straw. (Addicted.) I'm really looking forward to a root canal as SOON as I can see my dentist. But most of all, I'm ever so thankful this is not a migraine. I wouldn't wish a migraine on my worst enemy.

First, I got stuck in "the archive" looking for a post you made long ago...FOUND IT!! But it took me about a week to get back on here...better late than never, right?

In a response to my Iceland thread back in 2013, you mentioned your son lived in BOZEMAN. So, YES! A Muvipix meetup in Montana would be perfect, right? Now let's convince our other members!!

MONTANA OR BUST!!!!!

Yes! My son and his family do live in Bozeman! In fact, he and family have recently been to Glacier. He's tried to send me pics but I still haven't gotten my computer completely set up yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I think a group trip to Montana would be marvelous! But I'll have to wait a year or two... Just spend much too much on a new computer and I hope to have cataract surgery early next year. In fact, it might take me 5 years to save enough to go, lol !
Whatever you do, don't set your coffee cup adjacent to your turps cup. :CS:
Paz_Pazzaz
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Previous

Return to Showcase