They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Panos Effects

Show your stuff, whether it's in the local Gallery or offsite, get critiqued in here.

Re: Panos Effects

Postby slushparlor1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:58 am

Vernon:

Thank you so much for your help. I've really been able to move further along with this and I think that I almost have it. Perhaps you could answer one more question for me (or anyone out there :) I have my color photo on top of the picture reel and I keyframe it to move to the right off the reel so now you can see both. If I want the picture reel to move to the left do I keyframe that as well using position? I was trying this out yesterday and for some reason it didn't look right to me.
Thanks everyone for your help!
slushparlor1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Postby VernonRobinson » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Sorry to be slow in responding. I have been on the road all week. I hope you got your answer. If I understand what you are trying to do, then yes, you will need to keyframe both items. Be sure to have the correct clip selected or otherwise you will change the keyframe on the wrong item. This is a very easy mistake to make. Please confirm that you have resolved your issue. If not resolved then we can offer more assistance.

Regards,
-Vernon
VernonRobinson
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Postby slushparlor1 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi Vernon:

I did try the effect and I was able to do it! Yea!!! I am SLOWLY gettingn better with the keyframing. I took a few frames from a photoprogram I have and tried the effect out with that as well as the film. Thanks so much for all your help. You really cleared things up for me (Donna too :)
slushparlor1
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Previous

Return to Showcase