They're here! More Muvipix.com Guides by Steve Grisetti!
The Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere & Photoshop Elements 2024
As well as The Muvipix.com Guide to CyberLink PowerDirector 21
Because there are stories to tell
muvipix.com

Editing Panasonic's AVCHD MTS files

Discussions about High Definition Television, Blu-Ray, HD DVD and other high definition DVD formats.

Editing Panasonic's AVCHD MTS files

Postby SteveG » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Steve G

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
--Will Rogers
SteveG
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Re: Editing Panasonic's AVCHD MTS files

Postby John 'twosheds' McDonald » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Haven't used that one but do have Aunsoft MKV Converter which I got for free. Haven't used it yet as VirtualDub does what I need.
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12C/24T, ASUS x570 mobo, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll 280, Win11 64 bit, 64GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 graphics, Samsung 500GB NVMe 980 PRO (C:), Samsung 970 Evo SSD (D:), Dell U2717D Monitor, Synology DS412+ 8TB NAS, Adobe CS6.
John 'twosheds' McDonald

Postby SteveG » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Thank you John. I didn't even think about VirtualDub. I'll have to try but I'm not holding out hope. It would be great if I could use that.

The only reason I am considering the mts-converter is because it specifically mentions the HDC-TM700 which is what I got last weekend. Early x-mas present from my wife since we are going to the caribbean at the end of this month.

Anyone else?
Steve G

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
--Will Rogers
SteveG
Premiere Member
Premiere Member

Postby JamesA » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm

I'd be interested to hear any reviews of this software converter as well. Santa brought a TM700 to my family also. The 1080/60p video looks great through HDMI cable straight to the TV. It would be nice to have the ability to edit it using PRE.
JamesA
New User
New User

Return to Hi Def