FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

Elements Organizer 2021

Elements Organizer 2021

Offline - New User
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:50 am Post
I recently purchased the Photoshop / Premiere Elements package and was dismayed that the Organizer program would not work properly. After much searching and troubleshooting, I finally found a workaround for the issue

The program would launch properly, but none of the menu items would open. The problem seems to be in the program opening in a MAXIMIZED state. When I resized the window to LESS than maximized, it appears to work fine. I also found that some have also had to disable the auto-hide toolbar feature in windows 10. I did not have to do that.

Hope this helps others with the same issue
Last post Reply with quote 

Re: Elements Organizer 2021

Offline - Super Moderator
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:47 pm Post
That's interesting, dearl! I actually had the opposite problem at one point. The Organizer functioned at full screen but would not if you resized the window to around half the screen size.

Do you have a dual-monitor computer? I've found that a lot of these types of issues resolve if you operate the programs in your #1 monitor.

Offline - Moderator
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:55 pm Post
Dearl, you also might consider changing your screen ID so its not a personal e-mail. Ron out administrator can help with that.

Sidd

Offline - Super Moderator
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:05 pm Post
Good point, Sidd! There are spambots out there that scan forums like this just looking for email addresses to spam!
Top Reply with quote 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic